CE Week CE Week is the epicenter for innovation, emerging trends and insights, AND building connections in the North American technology space. It’s an event for those seeking powerful partnerships to illuminate the path towards high growth in the ever evolving consumer technology industry.
CE Week 2018 will debut a new, unique partnership of unprecedented global influence and infrastructure to advance relationships between buyers and sellers. Under the leadership of IFA, the world’s largest technology trade show, CE Week will become the premier platform for conducting business in the North American technology marketplace, connecting key decision makers through matchmaking, high quality content, and networking.
Moving to the Jacob K. Javits Center, we’re bringing together key segments of the industry – from retailers, distributors, and innovators, to powerful media.
- Showcase the products and services you’re launching in the second half of 2018 to the press.
- Network with colleagues and meet with your key industry partners.
- Schedule formalized meetings in advance with retailers and distributors
- Generate meaningful, measurable buzz to kick start your fall campaigns.
- Build relationships with the influencers whose opinions are setting the trends for consumers across the country and around the world.
- Take the CE Week stage to launch products, participate in panels and showcase your company as an industry thought-leader
CE Week’s Media Stats speak volumes for its central role in the technology industry.
250 Million Media Impressions
4,200 Pieces of Media Content
34 Million #CEWeek social media impressions
Utilize the unique experience to deliver your message, your way. Inspire new opportunities, and create unlimited global exposure for your brand. Introduce new products and demonstrate exciting technologies for media coverage, interviews and product reviews.